Grab our Button



Still of the Night by @St_Angel_S

Still of the Night by StAngels

Official Summary: Bella wakes up every night at 2.13am, heart racing, fearful. Can the Doctor cure her or will the arrival of a dark stranger help Bella find peace from her past? Some lemons,few scary bits,E/B,AH,OOC,Some major character death.Supernatural/Suspense/Romance

Review:
When I first started reading Twilight fan-fiction I was very specific in what I would read. Only ExB, preferably AH, humor/romance. This was the first story I broadened my horizons on. It’s a crossover of Twilight and Supernatural. All the Twilight characters are present but with the twist of plain ol’ weird shit happening. We are introduced in the prologue to immediate anguish. Bella and Jake in the midst of a fight and Bella walking out the door.

I turn on my heel and run out of the door, the cool Forks rain hitting me in the face like little razor blades. My heart is racing, my palms are sweating and I can barely catch my breath. I run to my old beat up Chevy truck, get in, and drive away as quickly as I can.

I can't believe I actually did that.

Oh my God, I think, what have I done?

We pick up six months down the line with Bella having nightmares and waking at the same time every night. Charlie is worried for her and convinces her to start seeing Dr. Carlisle Cullen concerning her sleep issues. One night in his clinic and she appears to be cured. Bella returns home and that’s when all hell breaks loose.

I was allowed five seconds of peace before the nightmare started.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of big, cold hands wrap around my throat.

They're squeezing.

I try to take in a deep breath but...

I... can't... breathe...

I try to move but I'm immobile.

My heart is doing double time in my chest.

I need to fight.

It feels like someone is pinning me to the door and the person is closing their big hands around my throat, tighter and tighter. I can feel myself slipping away.

"No!" I try to scream, but my voice comes out in a hoarse rasp.

I'm fading...

Fading...

There's no more light, only black, as I lose my conscious grip on the world.

It’s then that we are introduced to the brothers Masen. Edward, Emmett, and Jasper, who hunt down all the bad things of the world. Ghosts, ghouls, shape shifters, werewolves, vampires, and all the hundreds of different demons you never want to believe in. Their father was a hunter and so they followed in his steps and now they travel the states, going to where ever the bad stuff appears. Most don’t know they exist but the few who do are the ones who let them know when weird stuff is happening.

I'm about to start the incantation when Rosalie flickering image appears right in front of Emmett. She screeches and raises both her arms above her head like talons about to come down and do some damage to him. And what does Emmett do? He freaking smiles his big ass dimpled grin at her and she stops. She's stands completely still looking at him like he's her lover. I can almost imagine them together if it had been different circumstances.

He must be crazy because the next thing he does is say, "Hi there, beautiful." I swear if a ghost could have blushed she would have.

She looks at him as if he has said the most beautiful words in the world to her.

"Why are you doing this, lovely?" He asks cocking his head to the side.

"Don't you see? They have everything. They have a whole life ahead of them. They have... everything I want," Rosalie screeches in response to Emmett's question looking.

I decide to take the time while she's distracted by Emmett to start the incantation.

"Cinis cineris, ut cinis cineris. Pulvis et pulvis per illa flamma existo solve o quis redimio vos hic may venia succurro vos reperio pacis phasmatis is absum." I say and throw a match into the grave. Rosalie screams and her ghost erupts into a big blue flame. Just before she disappears completely I add "Repio pacis." Rest in peace Rosalie.

"Fuck Emmett! What the fuck were you thinking?"

"What? She was hot. I thought I'd say hi," he answers me and adds with a pat on my shoulder

Jasper has already picked up the shovels and has started returning the soil to the grave when my cell phone rings.

"Masen." Who would be calling me at this hour?

"Edward, I need your help."

Looking up at Jasper and Emmett I say, "Carlisle, what's wrong?"

What happens when Brothers Masen are called in to look at the circumstances surrounding Bella? Put in simplest terms? A lot! But to find out you have to come read for yourself. You will be on the edge of your seat as both Edward and Bella’s world’s are tossed an turned, quite literally at times. Will they come out on top or will the supernatural forces surrounding them pull them under?

Thanks for reading!
TwiFicDataBase Staff
Guest Reviewer @PunkFox825

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More