Grab our Button



I Hate You, Kiss Me by BittenBee

I Hate You, Kiss Me by BittenBee

Summary:Bella's given up on dating but has a one night stand w/mystery guy Edward. Both are surprised when he gets a job at her law firm! Coworkers Alice and Jasper, best bud Emmett & sultry boss Rose play a role in Bella's love life.

If you are looking for a fic that has humor, extreme sexual tenison, and snarky Bella, this is the fic for you! Im addicted to this fic and Im not even done with it yet. It was rec'd to me so I do know it has an HEA. There has been one lemon so far, hot btw, and just a small amount of angst. Seriously you need to read this or add to your list if you haven't. As always let me know what you think!

Submitted by abw05

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4805328/1/I_Hate_You_Kiss_Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More