Grab our Button



Second Chance at Life by punkfox825


Official Summary:
Bella is a 24 yr old Tattoo Artist. She has a good life. What happens when someone shows up turns it upside down? A/H Canon Couples

Review:
Bella's work is her passion, that and singing at Meyer's Coffee Shop every Friday. When we first meet her she is coming out of a bad relationship, and declaring to wear her 'Big Girl Panties' with pride. She is strong independent, and care free. She is best friends with Rose and Alice, co-owns the Tattoo Shop with Emmett and Jasper, and Jake and Seth are like the Big Brothers she never had growing up.

One Friday night she smacks head to chest into a walking sex god.


A very hard chested someone.

My eyes trailed up.

I glanced over the crisp white button down shirt,
with wiry hairs peeking out from the unbuttoned top button.

I want to nuzzle those. What?

Strong jaw line hint of scruff.

I want to lick that also.

Up.

Pouty little lips.

Up.

Gorgeous bright fiery green eyes burning into me all topped off but a tuff of wild coppery hair.

Have I died and gone to heaven? Or is this hell?

Her inner monologue throughout the story is hilariously truthful. She is trying so hard to be the smooth talking confident Bella that she thinks she is, but often messes it up when her verbal filter fails.


In that case can I get you a drink?" He leaned in closer as his velvety voice surrounded me. I think I almost moaned.Ahh he was smooth and I couldn't help it as my girly bits were screaming at me to find out if what he was packing under those khakis was just as smooth.

I tipped my cup showing him I already in fact had a drink. "Is that really as good as you can do?"

"Excuse me?" His eyebrows furrowed together in the most adorable way as he leaned in like he couldn't hear me. Though the music in the place wasn't even remotely loud.

"Oh come on. You have to know your completely fuckhawt and must have a well established arsenal of pick up lines at your disposal and that's all you could come up with? Can I get you a drink? Nice to meet you Edward but if you'll excuse me."

As it turns out, Edward is Jasper's older brother who has been off in another state for the last five years or so. Bella's snarky reply to his lame pickup line is the first of many not so smooth moves on her part.

Edward has a story to tell as well, their past relationships gave them a few bumps and bruises, but the journey they take together is a fun and learning experience for them both.

PunkFox825 is spot on in her writing of new love and happy school girl giddiness of first kisses and more.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this and all of PunkFox825 other stories. Second Chance at Life is a quick, fun, fluffy Inkella and tatted-Daddyward story that will have you falling in love all over again.


What gave you the idea for this story?
I wanted something more real but light for people to read in between all the angsty story's out there. Who doesn’t love a tattooed Daddyward and a strong Bella.

Are their any FF authors that inspire you?
Tons. Any that are willing to take the time to write and put it out there for criticism from the fandom are awe-inspiring to me. But a few of my favorites to read are StAngelS, Jdbeaner, prettykittyartist, and of course Icy!

What was your main inspiration for your lead characters?
A strong Bella and a slightly cocky Daddyward; is there anything better?

What do you think it takes to make a fic special and stand out to a reader?
You have to enjoy writing it or the reader isn't going to enjoy reading it. As a constant reader I can tell when an author struggled to write a chapter just to adhere to some “posting schedule” and it affects me when I try to read it.

What do you find the hardest about writing this story?
When I could picture a scene play out in my head like a movie but getting it down into words and hoping the reader is able to picture it the same way is difficult.

Why do you think people should read this story?
Its light. minimal heartfail. Its a nice read in my mind to break up all the drama filled storys out there.

What cliches do you feel authors should avoid while writing fanfic?
There are so many out there that make me fall into a reading coma more often then not. All I can say is break out of all the “norms.” Make your characters how you feel they should be. Don't be afraid of trying something different.

Do your RL friends and family know about your love and obsession with all things Twilight?
A few do. My husband supports it cause it allows him to play his xbox more often than not without me bugging him. Though I'm constantly being told to put down my phone when were out and about.

Have you got any other projects going on? Any planned for the future?
Yes! I am doing a horror collaboration project with StAngelS. Think Scream meets Twilight. Blood gore and macabre. It will begin posting hopefully soon.

Do you have anyone that you'd like to thank for helping and supporting you through this fic?
MizMandy who was the 1st beta Ive had who stuck with me specially through blocks and just the madness that is my writing process. Ibelieverk who was my original rec h00r. The PHB who constantly have supported when Ive needed. And of course my PrettyPeen who I would just simply be lost without.

When you aren't writing which fics are you reading right now?
I read so much its ridiculous. You can find my reading list here My Reading List

How where you introduced to the fandom? Do you remember which FanFic was your first to read?
My Brother in law and his wife actually got me started on the books and in turn the movies. It just spiraled out of control from there. I dont remember the title of the first one I ever read I do remember it was smut though....no wonder I stuck around

Is there any information that you would like to share that was not already covered?
Not really! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More