Grab our Button



Sexy Silk by jlho


Official Summary:
Bella is a smart mouthed,celebrity hating P.A. to a Hollywood Stylist. Edward is an arrogant Hollywood playboy. What happens when their paths cross on the night of the Globes?


Review:
Bella hates her job as a PA to one of the best celebrity stylists in Hollywood. She is happy to sit behind her desk and not have to deal with pompous celebrities, until the night of the Golden Globes when she is forced to dress them. She is sent to Edward Cullen’s house and sparks fly but lives up to her every expectation as the arrogant superstar who thinks he is God’s gift to women.

"This way," he requested, gesturing me with his outstretched arm to go upstairs. It didn't make any sense for me to go upstairs first, I didn't know where I was going.

That bastard wanted a fucking front row view of my ass.


Enjoy the view. I thought. I sashayed up, accentuating the movement of my hips as I went.


I heard two strangled noises, one from closer behind me. I was unable to contain the grin that plastered itself across my face.


"You have the most incredible ass," Cullen complimented whisper quiet as he whisked by me.


"Too bad you just are one." I quipped.


This is what we did. He would flirt like a shameless, chauvinistic, asshole, I would call him out on it and my traitorous cooch would protest the only way she knew how.

Bella is determined to not be like all the other women throwing themselves at Cullen’s feet and vows to make him work for her attention. We discover, though, that Cullen has secretly been enthralled with Bella for years. Her determination to ignore him has Cullen willing to do most anything to get Bella to cave. And we do like watching him grab her attention!

"Your pussy is like heroine and you've made me a fucking addict. It's the only fucking thing I can think about," he confessed, still pumping his fingers into my slick center.

Tulip had made some new friends in the kiddie pool. Their names were "Fuck" and "Yeah."


"I fucking want you Bella and I know you fucking still want me. So instead of pulling this American Beauty picture tease shit on me..." he stopped his finger fuck abruptly, sliding his fingers back out of me and past my engorged clit. I flinched and let out a quiet cry. "Just drop the games and stop putting me through this." He pulled his hand back out of my pants and smiled that "I'm fucking going to win this shit" smile.


"Motherfucking Christ," I panted. "Stop fucking doing that!" I hissed at him, buttoning my pants back up.


Tulip fucking growled.


"Doing what?" he asked innocently.


"Fucking teasing me. I fucking hate that."


"Think of it as a preview," he smiled.

Sexy Silk is off to a great start. Even though it’s only 7 chapters in, it’s already got us on the edge of our seats wondering what Slugger and Tulip will be up to next. Fluffy and funny all around if you need a nice, easy story to break up all of the drama. Throw in the hot lemons and this is definitely the story for you!


Interview with Author:
What gave you the idea for this story?
So many different things really. At the time, the Golden Globes were coming up, and I had managed to catch and older episode of Rachael Zoe Project where she was dressing celebs for the Globes. It kind of spiraled from there.

What was your main inspiration for your lead characters?
I wanted to have characters that were fun and that didn't take themselves too seriously. Most importantly, I wanted a Bella who was snarky and severely independent as I haven't read too many of those.

Are their any FF authors that inspire you?
The ones that come to mind first are; clpsuperstar, awesomesauce76, TeamBella23, Icy. These women are truly amazing and their stories are just phenomenal.

What do you think it takes to make a fic special and stand out to a reader?
Making character's relatable or very original helps stories to stand out. Giving nicknames to certain body parts doesn't seem to hurt either;)

What do you find the hardest about writing this story?
Finding a balance between the snark, sex and being able to advance the story. Also, since I've never been a actor or a personal assistant, it's a bit tricky writing as if I had some insight into those careers.

Why do you think people should read this story?
I've been told it's funny and hot. So, I guess those are two pretty good reasons. It's different than most of the fics out there, I don't foresee a lot of drama, but there will definitely be twists and turns.

What cliches do you feel authors should avoid while writing fanfic?
Making Bella a total and complete pushover or always having her a tiny wisp of a girl.(thanks Kate) I think that in all fairness, most authors use what would be considered cliches- including me- and it's just part of writing fanfiction.

Do your RL friends and family know about your love and obsession with all things Twilight?
Some of them do. Although, I kind of hide how deep the obsession is for fear they would have me committed to the nearest psychiatric ward.;) They do know I am writing fanfiction and that it makes me happy, so they're happy.

Have you got any other projects going on? Any planned for the future?
I have another fanfic called Evening Rain. it's been on hiatus for the last couple of months because I've been so focused on this one, but I am hoping to get back to it shortly. I also have two manuscripts in the works, hoping to finish them by the end of the year.

Do you have anyone that you'd like to thank for helping and supporting you through this fic?
Twopeas for her awesome beta skills, encouragement and putting up with my inane and incessant banter. My twitter girls (you know who you are) and all the people who are reviewing, reccing and pimping it.

When you aren't writing which fics are you reading right now?
MOTU 2, Unplanned Perfection, FAP, Fold Your Wings, and Rabbit Heart- just off the top of my head, but there are many more.

How where you introduced to the fandom? Do you remember which FanFic was your first to read?
My husband's boss actually. The first movie was a few weeks from coming out and I had never heard of Twilight (yikes). So, she shoved Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse at me. I read them all in 72 hrs and went and bought Breaking Dawn the minute I finished.;) My first fanfic was Wide Awake and I haven't thought about cookies the same way since.

Is there any information that you would like to share that was not already covered?
None that I can think of. Just a big thank you for those who are reading it and reviewing:)

Thank You For Reading!!
TwiFicDataBase Staff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More