Grab our Button



Beyond Time by TKegl


"After the Cullens leave Forks, a twist of fate lands Bella in Chicago in 1918. She thinks it's a second chance to build a life with Edward, but when she finds him, he's not quite what she expected. Can Bella create the future she's hoping for?"

I had passed up this fic many times because I didn't think it was my cup of tea, but after some gentle persuasion, I decided to give it a shot and so glad I did. This author puts a whole new spin on what happens after New Moon and its unlike any other fic I've read (which is a lot).

You start this journey with Bella as she is trying to cope with Edward leaving. She takes partakes in this Quileute ritual by eating a "magic" mushroom that sends her back into 1918. ( I know it sounds silly, see above paragraph on why I passed up, but don't let that fool you.)

She meets Edward (human) and feels the reason she was sent back into time was to save him and his family from Influenza out brake. But will this have a "Butterfly Effect"? How will her decisions effect the future? Read and find out. This fic is beautifully written. Definitely in my top 10.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More