Grab our Button



If Only by sadtomato

Usually I stay away from any fic with Jake in it, but sadtomato's work comes so highly recommended I had to give "If Only" a chance, and I'm so glad I did.

Jake is gay and his roommate, Edward, is straight. At least, that's how it starts. They're best friends, but lines begin to blur one night when Jake catches Edward... taking care of himself. The story is full of lemons and lust but it's also the story of best friends and unrequited love.

It's 11 short chapters, but is packed with emotion, and this is a Jakeward I can get behind. (And I didn't mean that in the punny way it came out...)

As ever, give this little fic a shot and come tell me what you think!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6806833/1/If_Only

Update: "If Only" has also been rec'd at BookBytes FanFiction Corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More