Grab our Button



Sincerely, Sergeant Masen by 2carm2carm2

Submitted by: @abw05

"A soldier doesn't fight because he hates what is in front of him. He fights because he loves what's behind him."

Full Summary: "Edward Masen is a U.S. soldier serving over seas in Iraq, he no longer has any family or any ties in the states. On night Bella finds his profile on a website called Any Soldier, she decides to write him a letter, not thinking it would go anywhere. To her surprise the Sergeant wrote her back. And thus begins their relationship that starts to form over the course of letters. Bella has to come to grips with the fact that she fell completely in love with a soldier who doesn't stay in one place long. And then, throw in Edward's past that's threatening to destroy their future. That's a lot of bullets for a girl to dodge."




This fic is definitely one that has me biting my nails for the updates. I love how even though this Bella has been through so much its only made her stronger. Edward, well I don't know much about his past yet but the author makes me want to find out.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6458809/1/

1 comments:

This is an awesome fic. Has me biting my nails waiting for the update.

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More