Grab our Button



Ash's Reading List



I'm a Happily Ever After kinda girl. I need it. I crave it. Real life has so many sad endings that I HAVE to get that guarantee that at least my beloved characters I read about will get the fairytale ending they all deserve. This doesn't mean any kind of fluff story will grab my attention and make it onto my favorites list. While the HEA has to happen, some good conflict and angst is almost always needed to give each story it's own unique twist. Emotions need to be realistic, circumstances as realistic as possible, so that I can be fake realistic that real life is really like that. Sounds crazy, I admit, but there ARE stories out there that have given me that. So give me some stories to read, people! I will read almost every pairing except Edward/Rosalie. Human, Vamp, don't care. Slash stories have HEA's, too, so send some of those my way also. I'll grab my tissue box if needed, get comfy in my bed, and read it from start to finish.


Some of my favorite stories:

*Work of Art by abstract way~~I know this is probably on a lot of people's favorites list. I don't need to go into much detail, but without a doubt, abstract way has created characters you couldn't help but fall in love with. All are flawed but work on themselves and help each other to all get the life they want. Throw in Artistward, paintings, a foreign country, and romance...what else could a girl ask for?

*The Acclimation Diaries by booboo.kitty2.0~~Classic vamp fan fiction for me. One of the first stories I read when I entered the fandom and it's still a favorite for me to go re-read. Communication between Edward and Bella, the crazy Cullen clan, and hot steamy lemons? All win in my book! And even better, no half vampire baby.

*Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain~~This story has hilarious moments, quips, and pranks. I needed tissues to control my tears of laughter. Very few moments of solemnity, but what's there is well written and fits very well with the story. I couldn't help but fall in love with each character, even the original ones.

I could go on and on but these three are my ultimate favorites of Twilight Fan Fiction. If you haven't read them, you have to go right now. Then find me on Twitter and we can chat.

If you have a fic you think I should read, please let me know in the comments.
Thank You,
Ash aka @Frzr71186

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More