Grab our Button



Beautiful Sorrow by DreamOfTheEndless

Bella worshiped Carlisle, so when he proposed she didn't think twice before accepting.
But then she met Edward, her fiancé's half brother & the other part of her soul.
Will they be able to survive the consequences of their betrayal?


Boy, why do I love this story?

I love the slow (oh so very slow) build and the sad, matter-of-fact way the pain and sorrow of a broken woman (Bella) is laid out. Very few stories could pull me in with just a handful of chapters as this one did. It's definitely a story for angst lovers. The undefined pain and tragedy is so palpable that it nearly cripples you. I really love it!

The story opens with a terribly broken and damaged Bella, with a deep insinuation of spousal abuse. As a reader, it nearly makes me want to scream at the screen to find out what's holding her to the cage. Would love to see how this turns out and I have feeling, it will be good.

The author is new and could use the love and encouragement as well.

I strongly recommend it.

PLEASE Stay Tuned!!!
Beautiful Sorrow is slotted to be a POW later this summer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More