Grab our Button



A Whole Lotta Trouble by jacndaniel

A Whole Lotta Trouble by jacndaniel

Official Summary: After graduating from college, Bella makes her way to Vegas so she can marry her childhood sweetheart. An unexpected stop lands her in a lazy little town and on Edward's doorstep. Mechanicward meets Sassella... Hijinx ensue... She could be in A Whole Lotta Trouble.

Review:
One weekend when HBO was going insane and playing The Fast and the Furious movies on a continuous loop, I thought 'what would be better than a story about Edward as a mechanic?' I went onto the twitter, asked around, and found that Jacndaniel, being her awesome self, had already written one! It's a fic that I follow and run to read whenever it updates. It really is hot - I mean, Edward in greasy overalls kind of speaks for itself.

Bella has recently graduated from college and is on her way to meet her soon-to-be husband, Jacob Black, in Vegas. We start out with Bella and her snarky musings as she drives through the scorching desert. However a certain tick-tick-ticking noise the car is making causes Bella to stop at a gas station where her life will be flipped upside down.

As I approach the garage, I see a pair of tan steel toed boots sticking out from under a slick black 1963 Chevy Nova. The car was sexy as fuck, but I decide that licking it might burn the shit out of my tongue.

I shake myself out of my musings and see that the boots are now attached to long legs in gray coveralls. They are also attached to a broad chest and a pretty face. A pretty face with full, pouty lips and shiny eyes. I swear that he is so damn beautiful he actually spark.es His hair is covered in a bandana that he is using to catch the sweat before it drips into his eyes. The emerald fucking green eyes that are helping to accent the cocky smirk on his face. I have to mentally wipe the drool from my chin, and then... He spoke.

His voice is like velvet and it caresses me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

"What can I do for you, gorgeous?" he asks. And I melt like a popsicle into a puddle of goo at his feet. I think I'm in a whole lotta trouble.

Yes, you guessed it - the grey overall-wearing sparkly man is Edward Cullen. Edward is a mechanic at the little corner of the desert. He's smooth and a big flirt, just the way we all like him. Jacndaniel kills you a bit with every "hello, gorgeous," or "Babygirl" he throws out at Bella. Of course he also picked up on the fact that Bella means "beautiful," and takes full advantage of it.

"Bella," I stated, because if he called me gorgeous one more time I was liable to hump his leg.

"Bella?" he sounded confused, but he was still wearing his gorgeous smirk.

I pointed at myself like the huge moron his smirk reduced me to. "Me. I'm Bella. It's my name."

"Bella... gorgeous... means the same thing, doesn't it?"

The whole crew soon joins in the story all running and helping with the diner and hotel that are attached to the gas station. Emmett works the hotel desk while Rose gives Bella advice as a waitress in the diner. In the short time it takes Edward to fix Bella's car, the crew accepts Bella and sparks begin to fly.

Jacndaniel captures the chemistry between Bella and Edward expertly but all good stories need a good twist and perhaps a dash of angst. Don't be alarmed - I'm talking a dash. A tiny pinch, if you will. The plot thickens, as does the chemistry - don't forget Bella has a wedding to attend.

All of a sudden I feel really hot. And it's dark. Wait, my eyes are closed... and there is a blanket on top of me. I open my eyes and I gasp... "Good morning, lovely."

Now, don't kill me. Just go read it. Trust me, it's totally worth it. Don't forget to leave a little love for Jacndaniel; she always responds and is just such a sweetheart. She's very talented with her writing and truly hooked me in with this fic. It's a WIP and I wait anxiously for each and every update!

Go enjoy it yourself!

Thanks for reading!
TwiFicDataBase Staff
@Jess_Ann06 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to tell us what you think...we couldn't do any of this without your support...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More